First Things First
- I don't know it the bot will work with any other hub software or protocol other than YnHub (which uses NMDC protocol).
- The bot has been tested only in DCDM++ v 0.401, and it is still working fine on a system with 768 MB RAM and a crappy processor.
Functions of Bot:
- Able to log the complete main-chat, upto the maximum length of 800 characters each line.
- Stores the chat log in files names as <day>_<month>_<year>.txt format.
- The storing and opening is set in dcpp Listener, so the file get created automatically when the system time beomes 00:00 hours.
- There is a user score generator and top
chatters facility available.
- DCDM++ client. (Preferably 0.041)
- A working hub (to test, or log on).
- Folders made in the following manners: "<year>\<month>". I have it prepared for 12 years.
- A file named "ChatLogHelp.txt" with following data inside it:
Okay, so now, what we need is the main LUA script which will work. Here'e that too: